What sport mode is missing from our watches in your opinion?
-
+1 for thru hiking
Stairstepper in gym -
Olympic Weightlifting
-
Archery.
-
@MirkoP Dogwalk… I tend to do it as an alternative if I did not exercise. I love dotting the calendar

-
@Efejota what is the difference to just walking?
-
@Efejota Yes, let’s start doing separate activity types for walking with dog, hiking with dog, running with dog, cycling with dog (I’ve seen people doing that).
This is a sarcasm of that isn’t clear.
-
really hope stair stepper coming soon
-
-
Snowshoe RUNNING
-
@sky-runner kind of a joke.
-
Indoor step climbing
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login