Suunto app Forum Suunto Community Forum
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login

    Is the Run 2 watch face coming to Suunto+?

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SuuntoPlus™ WatchFaces
    12 Posts 9 Posters 1.3k Views 9 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • EgikaE Offline
      Egika Platinum Member @Steven Hambleton
      last edited by Egika

      @Steven-Hambleton yes (not sure about V1 though bc of different screen and different FW version)

      t6, S6, Elementum Terra, Ambit 3 Sapphire, Spartan Ultra Copper, Traverse Alpha, S7 Graphite LE, S9B Ambassador, S9P Titanium, S9PP Titanium, Vertical All Black, Race Titanium Charcoal, Race S Titanium Courtney, Run Lime, Race 2, Vertical 2 Titanium

      E 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • W Offline
        Wilson75 @Tami999
        last edited by

        @Tami999 I have asked it about previous WF. It’s not automatic, not all watches can get new WF…

        @isazi said:

        @Wilson75 so sometimes a particular watch face needs at least version X of the firmware to work, because different versions support different complications.
        Now, it could be that this is really incompatible with Vertical, because Vertical is still on 2.53.x, or it could be just a mistake. Will need to ask someone.

        Suunto Vertical Titanium
        Suunto Wing
        SA (bêta) on Pixel 9pro

        S9B Titanium (sold)
        SSU (sold)

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • E Offline
          evnorth @Egika
          last edited by evnorth

          @Egika said:

          different FW version

          I played a bit with the Suunto Plus SDK a few months ago, and I think it’s more related to the screen type/size. As far as I understand, a watch face has multiple files, one for each display resolution, so Suunto would have to spend time developing this WF specifically for the Vertical 1. The AMOLED screens share the same file, so I think it’ll come to the Race 1, but not the Vertical - which is pretty disappointing, but I hope I’m wrong.

          EgikaE 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • EgikaE Offline
            Egika Platinum Member @evnorth
            last edited by

            @evnorth it is not only display size, but also certain graphocal elements (complications) that have been added with later firmwares.

            t6, S6, Elementum Terra, Ambit 3 Sapphire, Spartan Ultra Copper, Traverse Alpha, S7 Graphite LE, S9B Ambassador, S9P Titanium, S9PP Titanium, Vertical All Black, Race Titanium Charcoal, Race S Titanium Courtney, Run Lime, Race 2, Vertical 2 Titanium

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • isaziI Offline
              isazi Moderator
              last edited by

              I also have tested this watch face on other Suunto watches, so chances that it will be released are high 😉

              Watch: Suunto Vertical 2 Titanium Black

              Blog: isazi's home

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
              • EgikaE Offline
                Egika Platinum Member @Steven Hambleton
                last edited by Egika

                @Steven-Hambleton I have just checked. It works on Vertical 1 🙂
                So I am confident, that it will be released suuntoish

                IMG_7908.jpeg

                t6, S6, Elementum Terra, Ambit 3 Sapphire, Spartan Ultra Copper, Traverse Alpha, S7 Graphite LE, S9B Ambassador, S9P Titanium, S9PP Titanium, Vertical All Black, Race Titanium Charcoal, Race S Titanium Courtney, Run Lime, Race 2, Vertical 2 Titanium

                BeardkowskiB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 11
                • BeardkowskiB Offline
                  Beardkowski @Egika
                  last edited by

                  Yes we need this WF 🔺❣️

                  🔺Vertical 2 & Wing 2🔺

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                  • Kraisun TuntaK Offline
                    Kraisun Tunta Bronze Member
                    last edited by

                    Overall, I really like the design. It looks clean and simple. If Suunto could add a Recovery % data field, that would make it even more useful — and definitely a little more “wow”!

                    🔺Vertical 2 90th anniversary edition + SSHRB2 + Suunto spark🔺

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • safariS Offline
                      safari
                      last edited by

                      I noticed in the store today that the “Whale” watch face has moved to the top spot. At first, I thought it was a new face. 🙂
                      Ekran Resmi 2026-09-22 20.45.33.png

                      history:
                      Suunto Vertical 2 titanium Black
                      suunto vertical solar titanium
                      suunto 9 baro
                      suunto ambit 3
                      suunto ambit 2
                      Suunto Heart Rate Belt
                      Suunto Smart Heart Rate Belt

                      suunto App: apple iphone 14 pro

                      Tami999T 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • Tami999T Online
                        Tami999 Silver Members @safari
                        last edited by

                        @safari said:

                        I noticed in the store today that the “Whale” watch face has moved to the top spot. At first, I thought it was a new face. 🙂
                        Ekran Resmi 2026-09-22 20.45.33.png

                        Noticed that too. My first guess - they added Run 2 and somehow Whale watchface changed his position to first one 😄

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • First post
                          Last post

                        Suunto Terms | Privacy Policy