Weird color glitch on the Race 2 watch face
-
Hi everyone,
I’ve found what seems to be a weird bug/glitch with the Race 2 watch face.
When setting a custom color for the watch face, the total hours of exercise and trekking stats are displayed in different colors, i.e., the selected color is not consistently applied to both values.
Also, I don’t really understand why the watch face only allows us to have Trekking stats + Total exercise time as compilations. It would be much more useful to be able to choose other activities, such as Trail Running stats.
I’ve attached a screenshot showing the different colors.
Has anyone else noticed this, or is this a known issue?

-
@usainzg I can’t say about the color, but regarding the sport, you can’t choose it but shows the most practiced in the last weeks. I mean, if you do 3 sports this graph will show the most practiced (in hours) taking int acount the last weeks.
-
Works as designed. This is like this since beginning.
-
Complications will be improved with the next update.
-
I see, thanks for the help

@cosme.costa @outdoormanI hope so, it will be nice to be able to customize (a little bit more) the data showed in watch faces. We’ll see. @egika
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login