How to view time in dark room with do not disturb and sleep mode?
-
I am sleeping in a dark room with do not disturb and sleep mode engaged…how do I get the Vertical to light up to show me the time without the watch thinking that its morning and showing the “Good Morning” screen?
-
@Snow-and-Rock just press a button. Watch will show the time without ending the sleep.
Only after very extensive operation of the watch or it you select to start an activity, the sleep will be ended. -
@Egika wished that could be more dim and time out quicker, though…
-
@Egika if I even think too hard about touching any button, the screen goes to Good Morning screen and then end of sleep analysis.
-
@Snow-and-Rock so this has actually happened to you?
I regularly check the time during the night.
Is it possible that you move the watch quite a bit before pressing the button? -
@Snow-and-Rock That doesn’t happen to me, even when I go to the bathroom at night.
However, something else happens: if I’m woken up by an alarm and the morning report turns on, I can’t turn on the flashlight. I have to dismiss the morning report first.
-
@Egika this happens whenever I touch the watch at night when I have sleep analysis on, it goes straight to the Good Morning screen.
No, I am not moving the watch around and taking care not to touch the lower button on the right side. It is getting a bit annoying because I lose the complete sleep data.
-
@Snow-and-Rock
do you have sleep time set ? -
The problem is, that the display is way too bright in dark lightning conditions. It should be dimmed much more.
I always have to activate do not disturbe in a dark room.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login