Suunto app Forum Suunto Community Forum
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login

    Interval training not working any more on Race 2

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Suunto Race 2
    2 Posts 1 Posters 164 Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • R Offline
      Ries22
      last edited by

      Hi,

      Today I noticed that my interval training, defined in the app, did not work properly on my Race 2.

      The training was synchronised and I used the Running Interval training profile on the watch (as usual).

      Basically it didn’t show the sets (working & resting). Also if I look at the training in the app then I see it’s not recognised as an interval training, when selecting Interval under rounds.

      Searched the forum but couldn’t find anything related.

      R 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • R Offline
        Ries22 @Ries22
        last edited by

        Solved it, for some reason I had two internal trainings selected on Suunto plus. My fault, but kinda weird it’s possible to have more then one interval training selected.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        • First post
          Last post

        Suunto Terms | Privacy Policy