Suunto app Forum Suunto Community Forum
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login

    Suunto AI Coach wrong Pace and Power Zones

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Suunto Race 2
    3 Posts 2 Posters 204 Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S Offline
      slngr
      last edited by

      Hey all,

      I wanted to use the Suunto AI Coach for half Marathon prep. It creates a workout plan for me, but oddly it uses the right heart rate zones I set in the watch, but wrong pace and power zones what makes the created workouts basically useless on the watch, since the zones are wrong.

      It’s very easy to spot on plain Zone 2 workouts. My heart rate is adjusted to my individual Zone 2, yet the pace is way above my Zone 2 pace and rather a Zone 3-4 pace which obviously makes no sense.

      Any tipps how to get it right? I already tried to change all the values in the watch back and forth and also adjusted the max HR in my profile back and forth. Still the same outcome by AI coach.

      I am a bit annoyed and already went looking what the competition has to offer, although I am fine with the watch itself though.

      Thanks in advance!

      M 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • M Offline
        MarTej_cz @slngr
        last edited by MarTej_cz

        @slngr I see it too. ? Marked in blue. It’s confusing even for me. The target indicator on the watch is 5.00/km and the pace is. The indicator is green and the actual pace is + -7.00/km.1000005205.jpg

        S 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • S Offline
          slngr @MarTej_cz
          last edited by

          @MarTej_cz Yes I have the same problem. Interestingly I have exactly the same Pace Zones, so it seems like it’s choosing the default pace zone value the watch ships with…

          Yet at least your power zones seem to be adjusted. Mine also has power zones from 300-330 W which is just bollox.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          • First post
            Last post

          Suunto Terms | Privacy Policy