Suunto app Forum Suunto Community Forum
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login

    Training Peaks Guides not working on Suunto Run

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Suunto Run
    20 Posts 13 Posters 1.7k Views 13 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • M Offline
      Mi_chael Bronze Member @Brad_Olwin
      last edited by

      @Brad_Olwin

      It will be great for Suunto Coach AI !

      😉

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • Leonardo RamirezL Offline
        Leonardo Ramirez
        last edited by

        Hello, new to the Suunto Run.
        Resurfacing this thread to check if this feature is coming to the Run.
        I was also under the impression that I could sync plans.

        Nelson DiogoN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • Nelson DiogoN Offline
          Nelson Diogo Bronze Member @Leonardo Ramirez
          last edited by

          @Leonardo-Ramirez No news! I really don’t understand how does Suunto launches a watch aimed at runners without any kind of way to plan workouts on a structured way.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • Michael HenryM Offline
            Michael Henry
            last edited by

            This is actually a deal breaker for me. I am going to sell my Run and go back to Garmin. My running coach cannot track my progress properly. It’s ridiculous. Suunto if you are listening, well done - you’ve just lost a customer. And I’ll be sure to warn others of the half truths you tell regarding the compatibility so they don’t waste their money like I have.

            S 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • S Offline
              siburb @Michael Henry
              last edited by

              This really does seem like a strange omission from Suunto. The Run is the new entry level “Running” watch, and training plans from other platforms are a fundamental part of that. Do we have any indication at all from Suunto about whether this will ever come to the Suunto Run, or if this is the start of them shutting the door in general even on their other watches?

              I wanted to buy the Run because it seems like a great, value product, and didn’t want to go for the 9 Peak Pro (now similarly priced) because it is so much older.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • strainS Offline
                strain
                last edited by

                Resurfacing this again post Suunto Run 2 drop… Got the watch and thought it would be a nice lightweight marathon watch and would be fully featured since suunto has got some serious road runners in their arsenal now but I still cannot sync my training plans from intervals icu, finalsurge, etc…

                This is quite disappointing

                Nelson DiogoN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • Nelson DiogoN Offline
                  Nelson Diogo Bronze Member @strain
                  last edited by

                  @strain Weirdest decision ever from Suunto. The crowd more focused on running with structured workouts and they don’t give the ability to sync with outside platforms. It’s a great shoot in the foot.

                  strainS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • strainS Offline
                    strain @Nelson Diogo
                    last edited by

                    @Nelson-Diogo exactly haha I can’t imagine Clayton Young not following a structured workout for his training blocks so I wonder what the sponsored pros think about this. Perhaps they are so elite that they have their workouts memorized

                    Nelson DiogoN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • Nelson DiogoN Offline
                      Nelson Diogo Bronze Member @strain
                      last edited by Nelson Diogo

                      @strain or it’s just a PR stunt and they go back using Suunto Race or any other brand…

                      I really love the watch. The GPS, OHR and overall UX of the watch and app is great. And the quality of the watch is great. Hope they fix this simple issue.

                      strainS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • strainS Offline
                        strain @Nelson Diogo
                        last edited by

                        @Nelson-Diogo I’m thinking it might be a PR stunt. I’ve seen a lot of running youtuber’s having their training blocks sponsored by Suunto but in other videos where they are not training they are simply wearing their Garmin. I also found that of the many videos showcasing the Run 2, there are very few that go into where it falls short.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • First post
                          Last post

                        Suunto Terms | Privacy Policy