Suunto Run – Show sender name in notifications
-
I would like to request an improvement to notifications on Suunto Run.
Currently, notifications show the app icon and message, but the sender’s name is not displayed.
It would be much more convenient if notifications could show the sender’s name, especially for messaging apps such as LINE, WhatsApp and Messenger.
For example:
LINE – Jane: Are you free tomorrow?This would make notifications much more useful because I could immediately know who sent the message without taking out my phone.
I hope Suunto can consider adding this feature in a future software update. Thank you!
-
I have to agree on this.
I also think this might actually be a bug of some sort. If I have my Suunto Run watch’s menu actively open, WhatsApp notifications appear with username included. When watch is unactive, the notification does not have the sender’s name at all, but only the app icon etc. So, this seems to be implemented, but bugging a bit.
OTHER THING: Please, allow user set the timeout for notification alerts. As is, the notification is way to quick to disapper from the watch screen.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login