Suunto app Forum Suunto Community Forum
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login

    Suunto Core 2 - running seconds display options

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Watches
    1 Posts 1 Posters 83 Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • I Offline
      IAP.Coles
      last edited by

      Re: [Suunto Core 2 - Feature request](Weather trend indicator)

      Hello, I am interested in the Core 2 having the option to leave the seconds display on in normal timekeeping mode. It seems like quite an oversight that the display was not made more efficient as part of increasing the battery life (after nearly 20 years), and that the running seconds times out after 2 minutes. I would like the option to have running perimeter seconds on it, like the Vector has. I think that it could easily be made available in the display settings with the options for fully ON, numerals only, indices only, and default.

      Bear with me. I’m new to this forum, and I’m trying to find the right place to leave this.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      • First post
        Last post

      Suunto Terms | Privacy Policy