Suunto app Forum Suunto Community Forum
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login

    Can‘t get Tank POD to work correctly

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Suunto Ocean
    2 Posts 2 Posters 72 Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S Offline
      Saccara
      last edited by

      Hi and greetings to all. I hope you have a hint for me.
      How do I get my Tank POD to display while diving? Even during my dive session today, I searched Google, asked AI, and read the Suunto website. No chance.

      Tank POD connected, bottle opened, gas assigned. On the surface, it correctly displays 204/205 bar.
      Then underwater, the bottom of the display just says “Luft” (Air). I can toggle using the bottom button, but it only cycles between temperature, the text “LUFT”, and the battery indicator.
      On the surface, when I turn off the tank valve, I even get the warning that the tank is empty.
      But nothing during the dive itself.
      What am I missing here? I also considered that my body might be blocking the signal and tested it at the edge of the pool, just a few centimeters from the sensor. Still nothing.
      I’m completely at a loss. Does anyone have the golden tip?

      In the settings I choose the gas, he finds the tank pod, serial number is correct. Everything green.

      trianstT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • trianstT Offline
        trianst @Saccara
        last edited by

        @Saccara
        I suspect it isn’t enabled. If, while underwater, you can only switch between air and the temperature display, then I think some data is missing.

        Try the following:

        Go into dive mode, where you can see pressure, “Air”, MOD, etc.

        Scroll down to “Customization” and select it. Then go to “Change Window”. You should now see “View 1”, “View 2”, etc.

        Check whether “Tank Pressure” is shown in any of these views. If not, select one of the views, tap “Change View”, and choose “Tank Pressure”.

        This way, you can customize the views yourself. You can also display the tank pressure in the arcs.

        I hope it works now!

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        • First post
          Last post

        Suunto Terms | Privacy Policy