Suunto app Forum Suunto Community Forum
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login

    "Forgot your phone" Alert

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Watches
    10 Posts 5 Posters 363 Views 5 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Radu NegoescuR Offline
      Radu Negoescu
      last edited by

      Would any of you benefit from an alert if the connected phone is left behind?

      sartoricS B 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 3
      • sartoricS Offline
        sartoric Moderator @Radu Negoescu
        last edited by

        @Radu-Negoescu
        Out of curiosity, is this related to watches that use connected GPS or is it a general question ?

        SVTS - 2.50.28
        SSSWHR BARO Amber - 2.8.32
        Samsung A5 2016 - Android 7.0
        Samsung A33 2022 - Android 16 - One UI 8.0
        Suunto App Android 6.11.12 beta
        Suunto App IOs 3.8.1 (21743) beta on MBP M1 Max

        Radu NegoescuR 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • Radu NegoescuR Offline
          Radu Negoescu @sartoric
          last edited by

          @sartoric I’d say general (my thinking was realising the bluetooth connection was lost) but I guess GPS would make sense too, if available.

          Nice to see so many phone-glued-to-my-hand people 🙂 I would normally fall into the same category, but then there’s that ONE time that you do forget it and have to drive back 1h to get it. Never say never.

          freeheelerF 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
          • freeheelerF Offline
            freeheeler @Radu Negoescu
            last edited by

            @Radu-Negoescu
            forgetting the phone is one thing… going on a skitour and forgetting your skins is worse 😉

            living sideways

            Brad_OlwinB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • Brad_OlwinB Offline
              Brad_Olwin Moderator @freeheeler
              last edited by

              @TELE-HO said in "Forgot your phone" Alert:

              @Radu-Negoescu
              forgetting the phone is one thing… going on a skitour and forgetting your skins is worse 😉

              There is a solution! My skins go on my skis before I leave so I can get out of the car and skinning immediately!

              Vector/T6c/Vertical 2 Ti

              freeheelerF 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • freeheelerF Offline
                freeheeler @Brad_Olwin
                last edited by

                @Brad_Olwin
                unless you have to do a short downhill first 😉
                normally my stuff is ready to go in the backpack… but this season, I’m still waiting for the winter 😟

                living sideways

                Brad_OlwinB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • Brad_OlwinB Offline
                  Brad_Olwin Moderator @freeheeler
                  last edited by Brad_Olwin

                  @TELE-HO Sorry to hijack the thread. I am digging the pit. 180cm to ground.
                  D8A2FF18-C404-4091-9FC2-491C481662B1.jpeg

                  Vector/T6c/Vertical 2 Ti

                  sartoricS freeheelerF 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 3
                  • sartoricS Offline
                    sartoric Moderator @Brad_Olwin
                    last edited by

                    @Brad_Olwin

                    SVTS - 2.50.28
                    SSSWHR BARO Amber - 2.8.32
                    Samsung A5 2016 - Android 7.0
                    Samsung A33 2022 - Android 16 - One UI 8.0
                    Suunto App Android 6.11.12 beta
                    Suunto App IOs 3.8.1 (21743) beta on MBP M1 Max

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • freeheelerF Offline
                      freeheeler @Brad_Olwin
                      last edited by

                      @Brad_Olwin
                      I’m living at the wrong spot of the world 😂

                      living sideways

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • B Offline
                        Benjacc Bronze Member @Radu Negoescu
                        last edited by Benjacc

                        @Radu-Negoescu I can’t understand why this post don’t have 1000 votes!!
                        If I have known this RACE2 doesn’t have this feature (forgot your phone o phone connection missed) I never would had bought it.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • isaziI isazi moved this topic from Polls

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • First post
                          Last post

                        Suunto Terms | Privacy Policy