Crash reports collection Q1 2026
-
@isazi Thanks for the info!
-
@dimitrios-kanellopoulos Is this thread still valid in the rest of the year if I experience crashes?
-
@Horizontal_2 I hope this topic will never be needed again.

-
@HonzaS
I hope so. But I would really like to know what caused those crashes. -
6 crashes in 2 years is way too much. I only had 1 in just over one and a halve year. Obviously it happened in a race.
Once in a race, within weeks of having the watch. Another two or three times during tracking and two times on holiday while charging and once while sleeping that I described in another topic…

-
I have removed R2 from charger, it froze, saw only —% instead of battery percentage and it rebooted itself after I put it back on charger. FYI

-
@OutdoorMan The strap is awesome.
-
@Highlands yes it is, my favorite one : )
-
Just sharing my experience with random restarts. Suunto service replaced my watch with a new one. Now I have no random restarts, even in situations where I could trigger a restart using Suunto Plus on my old watch. So in my case, it was a hardware defect. Now I’m a happy Vertical 2 user.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login