Can't pair Suunto Spark with iOS App
-
Hello
Situation:- Pair Suunto Spark with iOS (iPhone Air iOS 27.0.1) via Bluetooth
- Open Suunto App (3.14.2) and click Pair - no device detected
- Permission also checked - Bluetooth - green toggled for Suunto App
Already tried:
- Reset Spark by button (10sec)
- Forget Device, Reboot iPhone and Repair
No one helps

But after that i tried pair with Android Phone (Xiaomi) - it works perfectly
Anyone know about Spark and iOS problem?
-
@Кирилл-Толкачёв
I don’t have the same iOS but I think you may need to connect Spark and the iPhone by Bluetooth first (standard headphones) before connecting via the Suunto Application.Edit : I read too fast your post. You already did first step. So no clue
-
@Кирилл-Толкачёв
I don’t have the same iOS but I think you may need to connect Spark and the iPhone by Bluetooth first (standard headphones) before connecting via the Suunto Application.Edit : I read too fast your post. You already did first step. So no clue
Thanks. bu it not so simply

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login